Difficult Issues in Divorce
Pennsylvania Attorneys Skilled in Complex Divorces
- Hidden assets or offshore assets impacting equitable property distribution
- Undisclosed income of self-employed spouses affecting child support or alimony
- Proper valuation and distribution of stock options, restricted or unvested stock grants, unvested retirement benefits, royalties, and corporate perquisites
- Retirement benefits that are in “payment” status
- Family business or other self-employed business valuation issues
- Professional practices of doctors, dentists, accountants, lawyers
- Power imbalances when one spouse earns significantly more than the other
- Traditional role reversals, such as when the wife is the primary wage earner and the husband cares for the children
- Families surviving addiction destroying the marriage, including sex addictions, Internet porn addictions, substance abuse, or alcohol addiction
Whether clients choose to address these complex divorce matters through traditional litigation in court, or by using healthier, less confrontational, private and confidential approaches such as collaborative law or arbitration, we can help. We work with forensic accountants and other financial experts to uncover, identify and accurately value every asset and debt in the marriage. We also help clients find access to knowledgeable specialists offering support for their emotional and other deeply personal needs.
Our experienced family lawyers, take the time to fully understand the financial and emotional complexities that can be involved in separating two lives. We offer the patience and resources to effectively guide clients through a divorce, addressing all the challenges they may face in moving forward with their lives. To learn more about how we can help protect your rights and interests in a complex divorce, contact the Pennsylvania divorce attorneys at Vetrano | Vetrano & Feinman LLC.