- Divorce in the Golden Years: Estate Planning, Spousal Support, and Retirement Issues for Clients at Midlife and Beyond, Second Edition, American Bar Association 2020
- The Family Law Practitioner’s Guide to Social Security, Second Edition, American Bar Association 2020
- Considerations Relating to Pennsylvania Real Estate in a Divorce
- Approaching the Golden Years with No Band of Gold Divorce After 50
- Common Law Marriage—Abolished?
- Ethical Considerations For The Practice of Collaborative Law
- New QDRO Costs To Be Factored In Divorce
- Passport Nightmares Created By Support Arrearages
- Pennsylvania Uniform Transfer to Minor Act. (PUTMA)
- Role of Social Security in Remarriage/Divorce and Other Domestic Settings for the Over 55 Set
- Suddenly Single Seniors
- The Four-Way Meeting
- The Role of Social Security in Divorce
Vetrano | Vetrano & Feinman LLC is a law firm in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania that practices in the areas of family law and civil appeals.
The firm’s family law practice extends throughout eastern Pennsylvania. This area includes the Philadelphia Main Line (Merion, Narberth, Gladwyne, Wynnewood, Ardmore, Haverford, Bryn Mawr, Rosemont, Villanova, St. David’s, Radnor, Wayne, Strafford, Devon, Berwyn, and Paoli) and the communities of Newtown Square, Malvern, Valley Forge, and Phoenixville. The counties covered include Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery, and Northampton—whose county seats are, respectively, in Reading, Doylestown, West Chester, Media, Lancaster, Allentown, Stroudsburg, Norristown, and Easton.
The firm’s civil appeals practice is throughout Pennsylvania.
Need to Talk to Us?
Our experienced family lawyers take the time to fully understand the financial and emotional complexities that can be involved in separating two lives. We offer the patience and resources to effectively guide clients through a divorce, addressing all the challenges they may face in moving forward with their lives. To learn more about how we can help protect your rights and interests in a complex divorce, contact the Pennsylvania divorce attorneys at Vetrano | Vetrano & Feinman LLC.